Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Dec 4, 2017

Picture of the Day


That is Yonatan Razel. He performed for a group of women, and they were singing and dancing throughout. Black tape over his eyes was his solution to not watching the women dance.

Yonatan Razel is clearly extremely talented to be able to play professionally, and I would assume he did a perfectly fine job as I have not heard otherwise, while blindfolded. Amazing.

Whether it is silly or not, whether it is necessary or not, whether he found a good solution for his own problem or is turning it into something bigger, I'll let you decide all that.

I did hear that he played "I just called to say I love you", by Stevie Wonder...




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. He could have just turned the piano around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recall seeing some video making him a poster boy for learning in kollel, that he learns morning seder. I didn't take that video too seriously, but it looks like he's under heavy social influence. Otherwise he could have picked a more subtle obstruction that doesn't look as good in the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...