Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Sep 13, 2016

is facon fakin the bacon or is it the real thing

For the first time in my life I have had the opportunity to eat some "Facon" - the kosher version of bacon.

I tried it prepared a few different ways, and I must say I was a bit underwhelmed. I was expecting an amazing food experience, and while it was good, it was not amazing and did not really impress me. Besides for that, it was also very fatty - so it is both unhealthy and makes you pay for a lot of fat and little actual meat.

Basically, if this is what bacon really tastes like, and I have no idea if it does or does not - though the company that made it claims it does, I have not been missing all that much.


------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...