Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 15, 2015

good luck, Canada

The PM of Canada, Justin Trudeau, has said that he will be continuing to implement his plan to take in 25,000 Syrian refugees by the end of the year, and the attack in Paris will not alter that in any way.

All I have to say is "good luck, Canada".






------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. I knew this would happen if the "even handed", "honest broker" Liberals got into power. I'm glad I made aliyah but worry about my family there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's 25000 votes for the liberals in the next election

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...